Monday, April 21, 2014

RuthWorks SF Brevet bag

Over the past 3 years or so, I have been drooling over the RuthWorks SF randonneur bags. I wanted to get one even before I met Ely of Ruth. After doing the ALC I knew that I wanted something accessible while riding. I thought about the logistics of getting a rando bag. I'd have to get a front rack like a Nitto M-12 and I also figured my headtube is too short and stem too low to accommodate a regular sized rando bag.

Then I saw the RuthWorks Brevet bags and thought they were not only the perfect size but I could just put it on without any need to get additional racks. I told Ely "I am mainly looking for something to hold a light windbreaker, some cliff bars, phone, keys and the map window for the cue sheets." Here's what he came up with for me.


And for Lan.


I'll post again once we mount them. Also after the long rides we are doing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment